About LTE LandArch
Laurie Tarr Ellsworth is a registered Landscape Architect. She has over 25 years of experience in the design field, and is Principal of LTE Landscape Architecture. Her experience ranges from public streetscapes, schools, parks and commercial developments to private residential estates and gardens.
A New England native, her travels and artistic background bring an added dimension to the designs. Her design work has been implemented throughout New England. Her approachable character, ability to listen and understand the needs of the client as well as the nature of the site, combined with creative and insightful ideas; provides the client with a landscape that will be functionally successful, creatively unique, providing added value and pride to the property as one that is truly loved and enjoyed.
The Design Process for Creation of a Master Plan
- Site consultation
- Proposal and contract
- Obtain information, measurements, photos
- Develop base plan, site analysis and design program
- Develop concept/s
- Meet with client to discuss concepts
- Develop preliminary cost estimates and final elements for final master plan and prepare final master plan and planting plan
- Review master plan with client
- Proceed to installation process
LTE LandArch works closely with Architects, Engineers, and Landscape Contractors.
Based on the belief that customers' needs are of the utmost importance, LTE LandArch is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of the business is from repeat customers and referrals.